"Wetter than Water" - Instant Hydrating Emulsion is a unique blend of carrier & wetting agents that drive deep into the epidermis. Nutrients and moisture are released instantly. Anti-oxidant free radical scavengers are immune-boosting, anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing.
Available in 15ml and 50ml
Key benefits to your skin:
- Improves skin hydration
- Improves moisture retention
- Improves elasticity
- Reduces redness
- Reduces irritation and inflammation
- Provides skin nutrients
- Promotes cell regeneration
- Leaves skin plumper, fuller & younger looking
DMK Limited™ Wetter Than Water
Aqua, Glycerin, Ricinoleth-40, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Krameria Triandra Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Medicago Sativa Extract, Isopropylbenzyl Salicylate, Xylitylglucoside, Squalane, Glycine Soja Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Isodecyl Salicylate, Anhydroxylitol, Panthenol, Allantoin, Xylitol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Tremella Fuciformis, Sporocarp Extract, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Curcuma Longa Root Oil, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Proline, Alanine, Serine, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.
Maximum hydration in a second!
A unique blend of carrier and wetting agents allows DMK Limited Wetter than Water to be driven deep into the epidermis almost instantly!
Once there, it transepidermally releases its moisture and nutrients, which are known for their volumising, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, free radical scavenging and immune boosting properties.
- regenerates and protects the skin by retaining water
- anti-inflammatories and antioxidants protect against damage
- improves hydration resulting in higher moisture levels in the skin
- improved skin barrier functions to reduce TEWL (Trans Epidermal Water Loss) and protect against environmental pathogens and irritants
- promotes wound healing
- increases water content of epidermal tissue.