Custom Clinical Skincare
Customization is central to our skincare treatment ideology. We pride ourselves in "listening to your skin" with advanced skin analysis techniques, over 38 years of beauty experience and the most exclusive "results" oriented treatments available.
All skin treatments are suitable for both male and female guests and include advanced skin analysis and home care recommendations. For best results, ask your therapist which treatment would most benefit your skin type and condition.
COVID-19 Changes that have been implemented to ensure safety while visiting the SkinSpa.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please text us and we will greet you at the front door. This is to guarantee that there will only be one customer entering the spa at all times.
- If a family member or friend is with you, they will be asked to wait outside.
- Please do not enter the spa if you are sick or have been around any sick individuals.
- Face masks must be worn entering and exiting the spa.
- Wash your hands with anti-viral soap upon entered the spa. Medical grade hand sanitizer is available.
- Throughout your entire visit, we will be outfitted with a face mask/shield and gloves.
- After each customer, all surfaces will be thoroughly sanitized that either the customer or staff have come in contact with.
We look forward to seeing you soon, and please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Para-Medical Skincare Treatments
Clinical Corrective Facial Treatment
Utilizing para-medical skin revision tools and 3 decades of perfected skin analyzing techniques, your very own "Skin Whisperer" Christal will help provide optimal results for treating your skin's unique concerns of pigmentation, aging and adult acne.
Corrective Chemical Peel
Sun damage, acne scars or aging skin can create uneven tone and texture as well as wrinkling scarring and dark spots. Consider a custom chemical peel to smooth and tone the texture of your skin. Results are progressive and a series of 3-6 chemical peels are highly recommended to safely revise skin.
DMK, PCA SKIN, IMAGE Chemical Peels
Each peel solution has its own specific uses and it depends on skin color, texture, level of imperfections and sensitivity to determine which peel is best. Your highly experienced skin therapist will decide if you need a stronger or lighter solution within each grade of chemical peel solution.
DMK Signature Enzyme Treatment
Addresses the individual challenges of chronologically injured, photo-aged, acneic and uneven pigmented skin. DMK's "Ultimate" oxygen therapy is designed to Revise, Reuild, protect and Maintain healthy skin. Enzematic Oxygen stimulates proteins in the skin to actively treat, restore balance, and protect all skin types and colors for cellular skin rehabilitation.
Due to extended appointment times disinfecting the spa, we are only offering the following at this time.