- Japanese white charcoal – contains a variety of minerals and works to absorb oil and impurities from the skin. Its structure of very small pores allows it to be highly efficient at skin detoxification.
- Kaolin – a type of clay that absorbs oil and impurities, helping to clear pores.
- Magnesium aluminum silicate – a naturally occurring clay-derived mineral that supports skin clearing.
- Glycerin – a humectant and emollient that helps to hydrate and soothe skin.
This at-home charcoal mask minimizes the appearance of pores while absorbing excess dirt, oil and debris trapped deep in the pores.
- Japanese white charcoal and clay absorb excess dirt, oil and debris
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Deeply detoxifies pores and helps support a clear complexion