TIZO® Sheer Botanicals Sunscreen is a silky, plant based mineral sunscreen for body and face. Spreads easily to a soft, virtually invisible finish.
- Titanium and Zinc Oxides are non-irritating and highly protective
- Plant-based, silicone-free formula
- Photostable, will not degrade in sunlight
- FREE of chemical sunscreen filters, dyes, fragrances, gluten and preservatives
- Reef Friendly
- Net Wt. 4 oz/113 g
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: - After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating - Immediately after towel drying - At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics.
Titanium Dioxide 3%
Zinc Oxide 10%
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Extract, Olive Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Polyglyceryl-6 Pentaoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propanediol, Rosemarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tetradecane, Tetrahexldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water