TIZO® SheerFoamTM is a patented, mineral sunscreen mousse. This unique formulation offers sheer, weightless protection while providing superb photo-protective performance. This light, foaming sunscreen dries virtually invisible on any complexion.
- Physical broad spectrum protection
- Gentle protection is suitable for post-procedure use and sensitive skin
- Photostable, will not degrade in sunlight
- FREE of chemical sunscreen filters, dyes, fragrances, oils and preservatives
- Net Wt. 3.5 oz/100 g
*This product is not available outside the continental United States (HI, AK & PR)
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3% Zinc Oxide 10% Purpose: Sunscreen Inactive Ingredients: Butyloctyl Salicylate, C8-22 Alkyl Acrylates/Methacrylic Acid Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Trans-1,3,3,3-Tetrafuluoropropene, Triacontanyl PVP, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water